- I'm currently employed as the Operations Director for GPMD, an enterprise eCommerce agency based in Shoreditch London. I'm honoured to be working with some really awesome clients including Soho Home, Cowshed, Glencore, Budd Shirts, Winterson, Urbanista, etc...
- Prior to that, I was Head of Digital for a luxury homeware firm called alisonathome.com.
- Music has always played an important part in my life, and for the best part of 5 years I was the Marketing Manager for 7digital.com, a direct to consumer music download store. Everything I learned about Agile web development, I learned there.
- In my Rock & Roll days, I worked for an independent label and managed the marketing campaigns for number one selling artists. I was also part of the 3 man team that released Bring Me The Horizon's first album, and this whilst booking all their shows and managing them on a world wide scale.
- Way back in the day, I used to be a DJ and was the founder of the first Drum & Bass record label from Belgium.